Blog Update!!!!

Happy Easter All!

I think I am getting the hang of this......I have added a few things to my blog and I hope that you will have a look around and let me know how you find it.

Don't forget to visit here or my website for the latest news:

The Latest Specials!!!

This months specials include; *Discover the Art of Business- the opportunity to join as a Close to My Heart Consultant and receive a FREE Cricut Collection of your choice.
                                            * Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month- Get the "Free to be Me"paper collection in April & May for just $5 (when you purchase products of $75 or more).
                                            * "Balloon talk"-Stamp of the month. Each month a new stamp is released, and can be yours for $5 when you spend $75 or more on the fabulous Close to My Heart products.

Exclusive Gifts.....Everyone likes to be rewarded, receive exclusive gift. Host a gathering (in your home or online) contact me. A great way to share with and show your friends and family what Close to My Heart is all about.

Let's get Scrapping!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts